Meet Flo Newman
Service You Deserve
Experience you expect
Flo Newman believes that much of her success comes from really listening to her clients. Along with a reputation of integrity, experience, hard work and market knowledge, Flo is known for her sincere love of The Woodlands. Flo feels that it has been a joy to witness the growth of The Woodlands from 312 people to over 120,000 over the past 30+ years. Flo says, "When you have watched them pave every street, when you have friends in every neighborhood, you know that you are home.” Flo invites you to make The Woodlands your home too.
Flo's experience in The Woodlands market began in 1975 when she began her career as a sales agent for Century 21. She was so successful the field that she opened her own franchise, earning accolades as a Top Producer/Top Closer in the industry.
In 1990 Flo sold her business to Merrill Lynch Realty, having been recruited to come on board their team. In 1995 Flo joined with RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring to launch “The Flo Newman Network”.
Flo ranks in the top 1% of RE/MAX producers, specializing in residential, relocation and investment properties.
Year after year, Flo Newman raises the bar in her industry by staying on top of the market changes in the community, and by meeting the buying and selling goals of her clients with level-headed precision.
Her name is always associated with high ethical standards, market expertise and client satisfaction. In addition to numerous awards, she is currently a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and a recipient of the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award.
"I ask a lot of questions because I really want to know what they are looking for. Real Estate is not just selling a piece of property. It's about a making a good financial investment and turning a house into a home. It is important that I connect with each of my clients, to earn their trust so that I can provide them with exceptional service. It really doesn't matter if a client is buying or selling. My goal is to go above and beyond, to eliminate the hassles and frustrations so that they are free to enjoy the excitement of moving."
-- Flo Newman
Flo's Awards & Recognition:
- Consistently rated in the Top 100 Realtors® nationwide since 1986
- Top Rated listing Realtor® in sales volume The Woodlands
- The Houston Business Journal Top 25 List award recipient (recognition as one of the top 25 agents in the Houston Metro Area, based on total closed transactions for the last 20 consecutive years)
- Inducted into the Re/Max Hall of Fame in 1995 (a lifetime award and the second highest honor Re/Max bestows on its agents)
- Recognized as a Re/Max of Texas Top 500 Award winner for the past 10+ years
- Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award recipient (the highest honor Re/Max bestows on its agents)